- presented by Donald T. Brown, ChFC, ChSNC
- hosted by South Amboy Public Schools
One of the most impactful new strategies in recent years is the ABLE account. Along with special needs trusts, these vehicles are the pillars of special needs funding. Learn the differences between them and how each may be used to maximize financial resources for your loved one(s) with special needs. This includes:
- Protecting government benefit eligibility
- Eligibility requirements and guidelines for use
- Funding options
- Choosing a manager/trustee
We will also address frequently asked questions about the different options for guardianship. Gain peace of mind for the difficult question of “What will happen when I’m gone?” by learning more about providing quality of life and a lifetime of care.
Date and Time
Tue, Mar 22, 2022
6:30p - 7:45p EST
Contact Elizabeth Neumann at email@example.com or 848.200.7155 to register.